Commitment to you
- PARTICIPATION: Your 100% participation and commitment to the coaching process is required. You will be on time and well prepared ready for your session/s.
- RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR RESULTS: You are responsible for your own results, and I am 100% committed to helping you achieve your desired goals. I can assist your success, as long as you are committed and trying your best. However, if you are not completely satisfied, I encourage you to tell me during the session, and together we will make a plan.
- COACHING RELATIONSHIP: I understand that “Coaching” is a Professional-Client relationship I have with my coach that is designed to facilitate the creation/ development of personal, professional, or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
- COMPREHENSIVE PROCESS: I understand that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of my life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education, and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching into those areas, and implement my choices is exclusively my responsibility.
- COACHING IS NOT THERAPY: I understand that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders. I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counselling, psychotherapy, mental health care or substance abuse treatment and I will not use it in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment, or therapy.
- CONFIDENTIALITY: I understand that information will be held as confidential unless I state otherwise, in writing, except as required by law. I understand that certain topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with the other coaching professionals for training or consultation purposes.
- PROFESSIONAL ADVICE: I understand that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other qualified professionals. I will seek independent professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other matters. I understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively mine and I acknowledge that my decisions and my actions regarding them are my sole responsibility.
- FEES: A session/s is paid for prior to commencement. A requirement is that all payments be made via Claire’s Website (Stripe). Once payment is made, and this document signed, it is deemed that you (the client) have read and agreed to the contract and the transaction is final and your session time confirmed.
- APPOINTMENTS: Please book all coaching sessions with the booking link you will receive in your welcome email. Please note that booking coaching sessions ahead of time will ensure you are accommodated with preferred time and days of the week.
- RESCHEDULE: In the event Claire Chancellor cannot make the session time due to illness, she will immediately contact the client giving them the option to have the session rescheduled. Any rescheduling of any appointment made by the client must be organised at least 24 hours before the planned date so as not to incur a penalty.
- NO REFUNDS: If at any time I choose to pause this arrangement I understand I may put ‘on hold’ any paid for outstanding full session for a period of up to 3 months No Partial sessions will not be refunded.